- Q:I have a heavy duty office chair where the post is already fixed to the chair. Is there a female or “hollow” connector version of these casters? +
- A: As of now, OfficeSkates office chair wheels are only sold with the universal style grip ring stem. Thank you!
- Q: Can i buy only two? I don’t need five. +
- A: As of now, OfficeSkates office chair wheels are sold only in a set of five for a complete chair upgrade. Extra wheels make a great gift or can be used on an additional chair. Thank you!
- Q: Do these wheels move well on heavy pile rugs? +
- A: OfficeSkates office chair wheels are engineered for maximum freedom of movement and work best on: hardwood floors, low-pile carpet, plastic chair mats, laminate, tile, slate, travertine, and stained concrete. For high pile or heavy pile rugs we recommend going with a large twin wheel caster. Thanks!
- Q: Do these fit Ikea or Laz-E boy chairs? +
- A: Unfortunately, OfficeSkates office chair wheels are not compatible with Ikea or Laz-E boy chairs. They are only compatible with office chairs with a universal grip ring stem (7/16″ diameter x 7/8″ length) [11mm x 22mm]. Thank you!
- Q: Do these ever make a chair move unintentionally from leaning on the desk? I use my chair for gaming so i don’t want my chair to start gliding every time i move. +
- A: Chair movement will be completely dependent on the slickness of your floors and the pressure you apply. They will not budge unintentionally but allow you the freedom to skate smoothly. Thanks!
- Q: Are these made in China or the USA? +
- A: OfficeSkates office chair wheels are prouddy designed and engineered in the USA. They are manufactured in Taiwan at a state-of-the-art facility. Thank you!
- Q: I have soft floors, are these soft enough not to damage wood floors? +
- A: OfficeSkates office chair wheels are MADE for protecting hard or soft wood floors, laminate, tile, slate, travertine, and stained concrete. They are 100% guaranteed to protect your floors or your money back!
- Q: How tall is the hourglass itself? +
- A: The 60 minute hourglass is 6.75" tall and the 10 minute sand timer is 5.75" tall.
- Q: Will my Ipad Mini 2 with protective cover fit inside? +
- A: SteelClip will definitely fit your iPad Mini 2 with case. If you are interested in detailed dimensions please see the product photoset.
- Q: How does this compare to the Saunders brand clipboards? +
- A: The main difference with SteelClip is that it is light, thin, and modern. It is also real anodized aluminum, and not some random metal powder coated with gray paint. The clip has dual springs for a super strong grip and is made from stainless steel. It also has a top-hinged opening which makes documents super easy to access. It also has a tray to store writing utensils, pens, pencils, etc.
Have a question? Ask here